New Animal Frontiers available
- An editorial on “Human needs and future challenges,” by Rahat Zaheer and Tim Reuter
- “The future of genetically engineered plants to stabilize yield and improve feed,” by Gaganpreet Kaur Dhariwal and André Laroche
- “GMO crops in animal nutrition,” by J.L. Vicini
- “Future challenges feeding transgenic plants,” by Gerhard Flachowsky and Tim Reuter
- “Genome-edited livestock: Ethics and social acceptance,” by Tetsuya Ishii
- “(Mis)information and the politicization of food security,” by Stuart J. Smyth, Peter W. B. Phillips and David Castle
The issue also includes society news from the European Federation of Animal Science, the American Society of Animal Science, the American Meat Science Association, and the Canadian Society of Animal Science.